Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Report a Concern
Dale McDonald
General Manager

Ron Wilson
Recreation Department Manager

P.O. Box 578
Crockett, CA  94525

Ph: (510) 787-2992
Fx: (510) 787-2459

Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
For all EMERGENCIES concerning public safety in Crockett and Port Costa, always call 911 first.  Visit the Emergency Services page for more information.

  • If you notice raw sewage or suspected raw sewage overflowing from a manhole, home clean-out, or elsewhere in Crockett or Port Costa call our District office at (510) 787-2992.  Staff will respond quickly to all inquires, complaints or reports of sewer problems.  Do not email reports of sewer overflows as it will only delay response.
  • If you have a concern with Alexander Park, the Crockett Pool, or the Community Center and it is not an emergency, please call (510) 787-2414 to report your concern to the Recreation Department staff or manager.  If you witness suspicious activity for non-emergency police matters, contact the Contra Costa County Sheriff dispatch at (925) 646-2441.
  • If you notice water leaking and suspect it is a water line break, contact your local water service provider, either EBMUD or CCWD.  See the Public Utilities / Water Service page for more information.
  • To report problems regarding road maintenance or storm water flooding, including such public safety issues as trees down in the road, visit the Public Utilities / Water Service page to contact the maintenance department of the Contra Costa County Public Works Department.

For all other concerns, please contact out District Office at (510) 787-2992 and we would be glad to assist in directing you to the appropriate department or agency.