Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
Rithet Park
Rithet Park
Rithet Park Fountain
Rithet Park was built in 1912 and revived in 1997. Dedicated to the memory of Leone Gaetano Macchi, the C&H Sugar Company Superintendent of Parks, who for 45 years dedicated himself to the beautification of the town Crockett.  The park is located between Loring Avenue and Winslow Street, between Rolph Ave and West Street.  The park is owned and maintained by C&H Sugar.

The park includes a bocce ball court originally built for the town of Crockett as a gift from C&H, lush green lawns, beautiful light fixtures, and benches to relax